Church History

Responsive image

Responsive image

The new Church was built to provide a welcoming environment, to support worship in a communal way.

Responsive image
Responsive image

Dedicated 9th Oct 1976

Responsive image

St John's Church 1858

Responsive image

The opening and dedication of the St John's Church by the Lord Bishop of Lichfield.

Responsive image

St John's Church 1858 - 1975

Responsive image
Responsive image

Bishop of Stafford 1959

Responsive image
Responsive image
Responsive image